Friday, August 20, 2010

Silver

It was amazing getting silver award at the Mid North Coast Tourism Awards last Saturday and really inspired me to work on my submission for the NSW Tourism Awards.  Got some good feedback so I will sit myself down next week for two days and give it my all.  Would be amazing to do well in this as it is such incredible exposure PLUS get to do some nice partying if we get to go to the awards.  Now that I have sensational shoes I have to get some wear out of them.
Weather is amazing and I am looking forward to getting our Father's Day promo off to a great start. We're going to take our trailer with the great signage on the side to the city mall on the Friday before Fathers Day and sell our special price for the Dorrigo Freefall and also promote our White Sands Ride.  Will be good to get to chat to people and let them know all about us.  Also take our bikes & laptop with our Sydney Weekender feature to show people.  Got our new tshirts ready and even got one printed for Asha which will be nice. She will look so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment